Wednesday, July 24, 2013

...Because the First Step to Makin' Money is Savin' Money!

     Maybe you have a store nearby where you can pick up one of these wonderful "Envelope" organizers, maybe you can afford one already...orrrrrrr maybe you don't, and maybe you can't afford it! I couldn't afford the envelope system for the longest time, so I used a whole stack of regular envelopes (you know, the paper kind that you actually stick letters into?!). They would get beat up, so I'd have to replace them monthly, but they worked and helped me keep my money in my hands instead of spent somewhere in the 'verse! I even bought one of those fancy-shmancy, Dave Ramsey, leather exterior Envelope Systems, but the paper interior fell apart in roughly the same amount of time, plus he wanted you to track all of your purchases, and I just didn't need to, but felt obligated, so then I wouldn't use it. Finally, I got rid of that thing (it's a good thing when you need it though!) and eventually came around to the expandable file in the Target dollar section, and that's what our family has stuck to for 3 years.


They even come with little stickers you can write on to label your tabs!
Every season, Target gets in new colors, and this summer is a sunny shade of yellow!

   
     I know, you've heard it already! But I'm saying it again because it's one of the most important parts of your budgeting! And if you can't afford it, fear not! Today is WONDERFUL WEDNESDAY, as I am giving away 2 sets of expandable file organizers!!!

     Each set of Envelope Systems comes with two, because I betcha' can't have just one! Inevitably there are too many categories for just one! To be entered into the giveaway, all you have to do is share this post, or a previous post on Facebook! Multiple shares means multiple entries!! Next Wednesday I will draw two names and contact the individuals for safe delivery of their new envelope systems! That means you can share every post until Next Wednesday!!! Please comment here after sharing, so I can enter you to win, as I am only able to track shares from friends already on Facebook!


Share to win a set of these lovelies!


     And don't worry, if you don't win, the humble solution if you can't afford the expandable file is to use those regular paper envelopes. If I can make it with those, so can you! Keep your chin up, it gets better!

No comments:

Post a Comment